Only those individuals associated with our Participating Institutions are eligible to become an ACP Mentor.
- The ideal ACP Mentor is at least 35 years of age and has 8+ years of professional experience.
- Mentors will be paired with a veteran Protégé for a yearlong mentorship to provide professional guidance in the Protégé’s areas of interest. Pairs are expected to communicate twice a month.
- Discussions will focus on topics that are important to the Protégé, including résumé writing, transitioning to a corporate environment, networking and small business planning.
- Mentor applicants can expect to be contacted by ACP within one week of submitting a complete application regarding next steps.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ACP at email@example.com.
Please enter the passcode that your employer provided to you.